Fors Marsh Group LLC (FMG) is an applied research firm located in Arlington, VA. Our primary mission is to leverage insights from the social sciences to enhance decision making around communication, market research, and human resource management. As a thriving small business, we are committed to providing growth opportunities to our employees and challenging them to provide the best possible research for our clients.
FMG is seeking an experienced, intelligent, and motivated researcher to join our Military Personnel team, this individual will lead large-scale efforts focusing on gender relations within the Military and Military Service Academies.
- Contribute to the design, execution and interpretation of survey studies
- Coordinate survey administration logistics by working with multiple stakeholders and overseeing data
- collection efforts across site
- Lead report and brief preparation, focusing on providing deliverables for a variety of stakeholders
- Lead a research team through survey design, data collection, and analysis and reporting phases
- Provide project lead responsibilities to execute all contract requirements of the project team
- Coordinate day-to-day tasks to complete contract requirements of projects
- Analyze and interpret results from quantitative research studies
- Conduct univariate and multivariate analyses to support a variety of research projects
- Execute all project work and ensures work is completed on time in line with client expectation (internal or external) and FMG standards
- Responsible for all elements related to the project schedule to include, but not limited to: establishing initial project schedule, modifications to schedule and/or needed resourcing, and providing real time project updates to PMO
- Responsible for coordination with vendor/subcontractors as needed
- Responsible for coordination/communication with all internal team
- Occasional travel
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a social science field, such as Psychology, Sociology, Communication, or Public Policy
- U.S. citizenship required and Ability to pass CAC/background vetting
- Experience conducting surveys Experience analyzing survey data
- Demonstrated ability to lead a research team
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Demonstration of strong verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently without close supervision and as a team member
- Willingness and ability to learn new research software, methods, and analyses
- Must be comfortable working on projects focusing on sexual assault
- A highly collegial and intellectually stimulating work environment
- Growth opportunities.
- A company culture promoting work/life balance.
Fors Marsh Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet