Fors Marsh Group LLC (FMG) is an applied research firm located in Arlington, VA. Our primary mission is to leverage insights from the social sciences to enhance decision making around communication, market research, and human resource management. As a thriving small business, we are committed to providing growth opportunities to our employees and challenging them to provide the best possible research for our clients.
FMG is seeking an experienced, intelligent, and motivated researcher to join our Applied Cognition Division to support and expand FMG’s research capabilities across private and public sector clients.
- Contribute to the design, execution and interpretation of diverse qualitative and user research methods, to include focus groups, interviews, UX testing, and field studies
- Analyze and interpret results from both quantitative and qualitative research studies.
- Prepare written reports and professional briefings that summarize research findings.
- Conduct univariate and multivariate analyses to support a variety of research projects.
- Provide project lead responsibilities to execute all contract requirements of the project team.
- Coordination of day-to-day tasks to complete contract requirements of projects.
- Execute all project work and ensures work is completed on time in line with client expectation (internal or external) and FMG standards.
- Responsible for all elements related to the project schedule to include, but not limited to: establishing initial project schedule, modifications to schedule and/or needed resourcing, and providing real time project updates to PMO.
- Responsible for coordination with vendor/subcontractors as needed.
- Responsible for coordination/communication with all internal teams.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a social science field, such as Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Science, Communication Science, or related field.
- Strong qualitative analysis background.
- Experience explaining psychological processes.
- Experience conducting research with participants/users.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Demonstration of strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently without close supervision and as a team member.
- Willingness and ability to learn new research methods and analyses.
- A highly collegial and intellectually stimulating work environment
- Growth opportunities.
- A company culture promoting work/life balance.
Fors Marsh Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet