Fors Marsh Group LLC (FMG) is an applied research firm located in Arlington,VA. At FMG, our team of social scientists is dedicated to helping organizations and U.S. Government agencies make research-backed decisions that affect their customers, employees, and the citizens they serve. From evaluating the impact of voting administration policy to assessing customer service performance of tax auditors, our team of highly trained social scientists work to fully understand each challenge.
We are currently seeking an experienced, intelligent and motivated Corporate Communications professional to lead and expand our efforts in brand storytelling to reach internal and external audiences. This individual would assist the marketing team in the creative direction, writing and execution of marketing materials, and has excellent growth opportunities. Relevant clients and projects can be found at http://forsmarshgroup.com/expertise/#experience
- Responsible for crafting copy for all corporate marketing efforts.
- Serves as "company storyteller" and message editor for Fors Marsh Group.
- Execute on strategy for the Public Relations aspect of marketing, including;
- Research, identify & write new success stories based on discussions with research and creative teams.
- Draft press releases, articles & pitches.
- Drive development and production of company newsletter.
- Assist Director of Marketing and various research teams in developing ideas and content for new direct marketing initiatives including; email, direct, and social campaigns.
- Assist the social media team with following and drafting content for all digital mediums including; FMG website, LinkedIn, Twitter and driving updates as necessary.
- Research award opportunities and produce custom award submissions.
- 4+ years of experience in corporate communications, public relations and campaign development.
- Bachelor's degree in Corporate Communications, English/Journalism (creative writing) or similar
- Be able to use creative concept / message development for a variety of digital, print and social scenarios.
- Ability to demonstrate an enthusiastic attitude and "look & think outside of the box".
- Ability to source/advance story ideas, tailor messaging, position thought leaders and promulgate marketing efforts.
- Must possess superior editing and proofing skills for a variety of external and internal communications.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Fors Marsh Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet