Fors Marsh Group LLC is an applied research consulting firm based in Arlington, VA. Our primary mission is to leverage insights from the social sciences for improved organizational decision-making.
FMG is seeking an intelligent, motivated, and experienced researcher to join our organizational research team. This job is best suited for an individual with a consulting background and excellent problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate continuously strives to learn and develop and enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment. This individual’s primary responsibilities would be to provide subject matter expertise and oversee multiple research studies.
- Managing multiple concurrent projects throughout their entire lifecycle (i.e., design, execution, analysis, reporting), including monitoring adherence to budgets.
- Drawing upon own subject matter expertise and knowledge of leadership and leadership development training to contribute to various project efforts.
- Establishing rapport and leading consulting engagements with people at all levels within an organization, including senior executives
- Communicating clearly and professionally with clients in order to understand and meet their needs while managing expectations.
- Preparing and delivering training for leadership webinars/trainings to a variety of audiences.
- Providing consultative and advisory services to client in relationship to leadership development.
- Conducting quality control of the work of self and others in team.
- Graduate degree in employee/organizational development, human resources, or related discipline (PhD preferred).
- 6+ years of consulting experience, including leading training & development projects, preferably with Federal Government clients.
- Expertise in leadership and leadership development and human capital consulting methods.
- Demonstrated record of business writing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively.
- Experience operating in a contracting environment and interacting with federal government clients required.
- Applicants may be subject to a low-level government security investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to sensitive information.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Significant professional growth opportunities.
- A collaborative and engaging small business environment where staff are self-motivated and enthusiastic about their field of study.
- A company culture promoting work/life balance.
- Highly competitive benefit/compensation package.
Fors Marsh Group LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/W/Vet/Disability